HOT AIR DRYING SILOS ON processing MACHINE
The hot air drying silo is used for perfect drying of loose hygroscopic plastic granules and crumb. Dryers can be mounted directly on the throat of the processing machines. According to the customer's wishes, the LSS device can be adapted to its specific conditions and parameters.
The devices of the LSS series are supplied as standard with a volume of material silo 15 l - 75 l. Thanks to their small parameters, the LSS can be mounted directly on the injection molding machines or extruder lines. The function and operation of the LSS hot air material silo is identical to the HSS device. LSSs work in combination with the AMS series equipment, which ensures the drying of the process air. The heating of the process air is ensured by a heating element with PID control with the setting of working parameters located directly on the LSS device. Drying silos are structurally designed as double-case silos, where the outer and inner case is made of stainless steel and the filling is provided by thermal insulation.
BENEFITS of LSS:
- Improving the technological process and placement directly on the processing machine
- Reduction of drying time - reduction of material degradation due to process air temperature
- Minimal process air leakage from the drying system
- Overall reduction of energy costs for drying the material
- Reduction of drying time by up to 1/3 compared to conventional hot air drying