ADSORption molecular drying unitS smart
The AMS ST series devices are supplied as standard with a drying efficiency of 100 - 1200 l. SMART adsorption molecular drying units are equipped with a frequency converter. Thanks to this, AMS ST automatically adjusts the process power - dry air flow in the system according to the number of currently connected hot air drying forces. Alternatively, depending on the dew point level, it automatically regulates the heating output during regeneration. AMS ST is equipped with two adsorption cartridges. These cartridges are filled with an adsorbent material - SIV DRI molecular sieve. It is a material with a high ability to adsorb at low relative humidity. Regeneration is provided by two independent heaters. The device offers fully automatic operation, cycle switching, drying and regeneration, communication with HSS or LSS, as well as setting a weekly calendar for each silo separately. Up to 8 hot air drying silos of HSS series or 4 hot air drying silos of LSS series can be connected to AMS ST.
BENEFITS of AMS ST:
- Improving the technological process
- Reduction of drying time - reduction of material degradation due to process air temperature
- Automatic air flow control according to the number of currently connected hot air drying silos
- Automatic regulation according to the output from measuring probes for ON-LINE measurement of the humidity of the process air around the material
- Dew point sensing of the regenerated cartridge
- Communication by hot air drying silos with active function Weekly hours - Sleep mode
- Minimal process air leakage from the drying system
- Mobility - the possibility of air drying for multiple devices
- Overall reduction of energy costs for drying the material
- Reduction of drying time by up to 1/3 compared to conventional hot air drying
Note: According to the customer's wishes, the AMS ST device can be adapted according to its specific conditions and parameters. Equipment with a capacity with a drying efficiency of more than 1200 l is always only made to order.