mobile material hopper with sieve
The NMS series hoppers are designed for low-volume storage of materials for loose, dusty materials with the possibility of unwanted solid particles. According to the customer's wishes, the hoppers of the NMS series can be adapted to his specific conditions and parameters.
The mobile hoppers of the NMS series are supplied as standard with a volume of 50 l - 300 l in a stainless steel design. NMS are designed for loose dusty materials with the possibility of unwanted solid particles. Their construction is designed so that during filling there is suction of blown dust and separation of solid particles. The filled material is sieved through a sieve where solid particles adhere, which could adversely affect the production process. The material mobile hoppers are also equipped with a free-opening lid, a sight glass and a sampling line for the suction needle. These are mobile material hoppers located near the supplied equipment. Filling these hoppers with plastic granulate, crumb or powder is mostly manual.
BENEFITS of NMS:
- Easy filling and mobility
- Suction of blowing dust
- Separation of unwanted particles from the production process
- High mechanical and chemical resistance to external influences
- Possibility of mounting with a capacitive level sensor
- Filling the hopper near the supplied equipment
- All-stainless steel design