Drying aggregates are used for perfect drying of loose hygroscopic materials. According to the customer's wishes, the SAS device can be adapted to its specific conditions and parameters.
The devices of the SAS series are supplied as standard with a drying efficiency and a volume of the material drying chamber of 30 l - 90 l. SAS are designed as separate units ensuring perfect drying of loose hygroscopic materials. Drying of loose materials consists in circulating hot process air and its subsequent recuperation. With this solution, SAS drying units achieve very efficient drying results and their operation is very economically advantageous. Sampling of dried material can be ensured manually by the outlet flap or automatic by means of a pneumatic valve. SAS series devices can also be used on very abrasive materials.
BENEFITS of SAS:
- Improving the technological process
- Effective drying of loose and abrasive materials
- Minimal loss of process drying air
- The device is designed for continuous use in operation
- Maximum use of dried process air and its subsequent recuperation