Material spiral conveyors are used to convey materials that cannot be transported by vacuum. These are mainly extremely loose and dusty materials. According to the customer's wishes, the MSD device can be adapted to its specific conditions and parameters.
MSD series devices are supplied as standard with a spiral length of 2 m - 4 m in a stainless steel design. The material is fed in a spiral by means of a low-speed geared motor with a speed converter. The whole process is controlled by a capacitive sensor, which automatically starts the whole device as needed. MSD spiral conveyors are equipped with an overflow chamber with a sight glass, which ensures visual inspection of the material permeability. For trouble-free operation of the device, the axis of the conveyor is connected to a spiral, mounted in a bearing and then placed in a sleeve. Thanks to this, the entire device is hermetically sealed and there is no leakage of the transported material.
BENEFITS of MSD:
- Improving the technological process
- Possibility of conveying extremely loose and dusty materials
- Synchronization with the drying device and the possibility of direct connection
- Possibility to place the device directly on the injection molding machines or extruder lines
- MSD in FLEX design allows conveying at any angle and inclination
- Simple operation and maintenance-free operation