COMPRESSION MEMBRANE DRYING UNIT
Compression membrane drying units are used for perfect drying of loose hygroscopic plastic granules and crumb. According to the customer's wishes, the KMS device can be adapted to its specific conditions and parameters.
The devices of the KMS series are supplied as standard with a volume of material silo 15 l - 50 l. Compression membrane drying units are designed as separate units ensuring drying of process air and at the same time perfect drying of loose hygroscopic plastic granules and crumbs. The drying of the process air is ensured by a highly selective membrane, which is characterized by hollow fibers permeable to water vapor, by means of a partial pressure difference between the inner and outer side of the membrane. Drying of the granulate is ensured by means of a heating element. Thanks to its proportions, the KMS series devices can be placed directly on injection molding machines or on extruder lines.
BENEFITS of KMS D-BOX:
- Improving the technological process
- Weekly clock function
- Reduction of pressure dew point by up to 70 ° C
- Minimum pressure drop of process drying air
- Possibility to control the suction process for the material loader of the NEX series, or NVT
- Possibility to place the device directly on the injection molding machine or extruder lines
- Moisture and all water vapor are vented to the surrounding air
- Low initial costs