MOBILE MATERIAL BARCODE HOPPER
Barcode mobile material hoppers are used to eliminate human error when filling material hoppers. It thus provides protection against contamination of the entire production process with unwanted material in the form of plastic granulate, crumb or powder. According to the customer's wishes, the NBC device can be adapted to its specific conditions and parameters.
The devices of the NBC series are supplied as standard with a volume of 50 l - 300 l in a stainless steel design with the possibility of scanning bar codes type 1D / 2D / PDF417. The material mobile barcode hopper serves to eliminate the error of the human factor. NBC is equipped with a barcode reader which, after reading the correct, programmed, barcode, will allow the operator to fill the material. The lid of the material hopper will only open if the correct predefined material is loaded. NBC is equipped with an electromagnetic lock. The whole process is controlled by a microcontroller. It provides control of operating and faulty states, as well as the subsequent possibility to reprogram the material hopper for another type of material with a different bar code.
BENEFITS of NBC:
- Elimination of human factor error in performance
- Ensuring protection against contamination of the entire production process
- Improving the technological process during performance
- Scanning of bar codes type 1D / 2D / PDF417
- Possible barcode reprogramming
- Possibility of mounting with a capacitive level sensor
- All-stainless steel design