N - BOX
N - BOX_CONTROL UNIT WITH VACUUM SOURCE FOR NEX SERIES LOADERS
The control unit with its own vacuum source is designed to control the suction process in NEX series material loaders. It is a simpler alternative to central distribution of material on a small scale. According to the customer 's wishes, the N - BOX device can be adapted to its specific conditions and parameters.
The N-BOX series devices are developed to control up to 8 NEX series material loaders using a single user interface. The device is also equipped with a single vacuum source for all connected loaders. The vacuum source in the standard version is a high-speed asynchronous motor for large-capacity suction with a long service life. If the customer requires only 1 - 2 material loaders to be connected to the N - BOX, the BASIC version with a high-speed bypass motor and a two-stage turbine can be selected. The whole process is controlled by a PLC microcontroller through the user interface displayed on the 4.5 inch TFT - HMI panel. It ensures the display of all operating parameters, error states and the current real-time indicator. The user interface allows quick and efficient setting of operating parameters. In the case of placing NEX series loaders on vertical injection molding machines, the undeniable advantage is the location of the control interface of all connected loaders in one accessible place. Thanks to this, the device operator can comfortably change all parameters. The device is equipped with a filter vessel with an air filter for the separation of dust particles from the material, which negatively affect the production process. The NEX series material loaders are equipped with a separation screen as standard at the outlet, and thanks to this, dust particles are separated. Thanks to this, the filtration of the vacuum unit can be easily and quickly cleaned without the need to clean the filters of the loaders.
BENEFITS of N - BOX:
- Improving the technological process
- Automatically controlled operation of up to 8 material aspirators of the NEX series
- Automatic cleaning of the loader sieves with compressed air after each suction cycle
- Quick change of all process parameters of the connected loaders from one control interface
- Separation of dust particles of material from the production process
- Quick replacement of the vacuum source in case of necessary replacement
- The device is designed for permanent use in operation
- Simple and efficient operation
- Easy and efficient filter cleaning