bm series granulators
MO.DI.TEC Blade granulators of the BM series are designed for grinding soft materials such as TPU, TPE or PE.
The BM series devices are manufactured in two versions, MB 170 and MB 340. They are based on the robust concept of the Goliath Plus granulator. Both versions can be supplied in a modification with a screw feeder. Due to their construction, they are adapted for operation directly at the injection molding machine. The granulators of the BM series are supplied with an output of 2.2 - 4 kW and have mutually offset blades on the rotor to reduce the torque when grinding plastics. They have 2 x 3 blades on the rotor and 2 stationary blades against them. The speed can be selected according to the grinded plastic from 370 and 1000 rpm. The granulators of the BM series can be equipped with a classic hopper or screw feeder for placement directly under the injection molding machine.
BENEFITS of BM Granulators:
- Selectable speeds 370 to 1000 rpm
- Possibility of use directly at the injection molding machine
- Processing of soft materials such as TPU, TPE or PE
- Possibility to place the device with a screw feeder directly under the injection molding machine
- Mobile solution - the possibility of fast transport